top of page


If you’re an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person, a student with a disability or an Australian Government welfare recipient, you and your dependents may be eligible for fee exemptions or concessions when enrolling.

If you are eligible for government-subsidised training you may be eligible for a fee Concession. Please see the list below for applicable Commonwealth benefits or allowances:

• Age Pension
• Austudy including Veterans Children Education Scheme
• Carer Payment
• Disability Support Pension
• Exceptional Circumstances Relief Payment
• Family Tax Benefit Part A (maximum rate)
• Farm Household Allowance
• Newstart Allowance
• Parenting Payment (Single)
• Sickness Allowance
• Special Benefit
• Veterans Affairs Pensions
• Veterans Children Education Scheme
• Widow Pension including Widow B Pension
• Widow Allowance
• Wife Pension
• Youth Allowance.

Claims for exemption or concession MUST be made at the time you enroll for the course. It is not possible to change the type of fee you pay after you have commenced training.

If you are applying for a fee exemption or concession fee, you need to complete a Concession or Exemption application form and return it with appropriate documentation to:


Australian Agricultural Training

15 Colony Crescent

Dubbo 2830

bottom of page